2014 is half over and
- -i lost no weight
- -didn’t learn anything
- -haven’t made an effort to save money
- -still ugly
not texting back is only okay when i do it
I don’t really forgive people I just pretend like its ok and wait for my opportunity to destroy them
*goes out of room*
*goes back in the room*
*repeats the next day*
I don’t care if all of the band and associated crew were there. I don’t care if Eleanor was a bridesmaid.
I care that Harry was able to be there to see his mother-in-law get married and he didn’t have to sneak in the back, avoid every camera and hope that his presence didn’t…
90% of the contacts in my phone are useless.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
so i was in the bus with this granny by my side when we spotted two girls kissing by the bus stop. the granny turned to me and said “these girls are so pretty. at their age i was pretty ugly. well, maybe that’s why i had to marry a man” i almost died omg